We are a global IT service provider. With over 2,300 permanent employees in 34 subsidiaries we offer our services worldwide in more than 190 countries.
· You will be responsible for supporting End-users
· You are the main point of contact for hard- and software problems
· You’re responsible for the installation of the necessary software on several workstations
· Analysing possible IT solutions that will improve the business
· You guarantee optimal operation of the business systems
· You will be responsible towards the execution and implementation of projects, in order to optimize the IT environment.
· You document all new and existing IT procedures
· You will report to the IT manager
• You have at least a Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• You have an extensive knowledge in computing (hard and software)
• You are fluent in French OR Dutch AND English
• You are open, communicative and helpful
• You have a passion for IT
We’re offering you an interesting and highly demanding function in a young and open team. You can count on excellent prospects for your personal and professional development.
There are no dumb questions. The only stupid question is the one that is not asked. Having said that, here are answers to the most frequently asked questions about job recruitment.
If no position on our job market appeals to you, please send us your proactive application. You know your talents best.
Apologies, your browser is outdated! For this reason, issues with displaying our website may occur. To ensure the best user experience, you will need an up-to-date browser. Please update your browser and enjoy our new website.
If you have any questions concerning our website or need assistance, please contact our support team