EMEA Rollout Stream
Trans-national mass installations of IT products with central controls in real time through the Hemmersbach Headquarters with the support of the Process Management System.
A rollout of electronic end machines requires different process steps from customer to customer. These process steps can be tailored to the customer requirements from more than 500 modules.
The following core process steps are often used:
Storing of machines
Rollout fine planning
Configuration and preparation for dispatch
Transport to the place of installation
Assembly and connection of the new machine
Instructional training for the customer
Dismantling of the old machine
Central supply or disposal of old machines
EMEA Transportation Logistics
Hemmersbach Process Management System
The Hemmersbach Process Management System provides a best practice core process application which fulfills the specifications of cross-border provision of services. The service process can be customized out of 500 process steps.
The most important performance features of the system are listed below:
Real-time process transparency
- Networked, web-based management overview
- Bi-directional data interface or web-based front end for immediate status reports in respect of the assignment
- Pro-active SLA monitoring and escalation of possible SLA violation
- Fully automated handling of replacement parts including interface to current logistics concerns
- Fully automated dispatching process
- Automated compilation of service reports
- Customer communications such as service reports or information letters can be processed in several languages
- Order information can be provided in English and in the respectively required language
3 Core Advantages
Our central controls and ticket-based invoicing (pay for performance) are your guarantee for an efficient performance of service.
Our ticket policy enables process transparency in real time on the basis of our Hemmersbach Process Management System.
Many Sites - One Contact
A dedicated Hemmersbach partner takes over the whole responsibility for quality and processing within the entire project in all countries.